4 December 2011

HOW COOL IS THIS!!

Hello friends, sorry for my absence in the past week. I've been so busy with my new business and that has had all my attention. But I must admit I've missed blogging and I regret that I did not spent that much time online reading all your wonderful blogs as much as I'd love. However it is what it is and I promise to rock the blog again in the next weeks. I also have some exiting plans to share with you later this week so please stay tuned! Today I stumbled upon this stunning home and guess what it's located just around the corner here in Rotterdam. This house extension, was designed by Rotterdam based archticture studio BBVH Architecten. This house was built in the 30's with small windows and therefor rather dark living spaces. The owner wanted to improve the houe in such a way that it would give more loving quality. The house is extended with 2,5 meters, but it gained lots of light and spacial quality.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PLACE? LET ME KNOW!






via: Dwellinggawker

2 comments:

vosgesparis said...

Amazing.. I so love these metal windows in black! Thanks for sharing.

Audrey said...

Oh my this is GREAT!!!! beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs