23 December 2011

WISH I WAS (STILL) HERE....(VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)


Hello lovely friends! How are you? Are you ready for the Holidays? I'm still working on my to do list but I'm doing well. Today I'd love to share a lovely spot with you that I've visited last week. I went to Miami and had a lovely seafood platter @ The Dutch in Miami South Beach in the Westin Hotel (images below). How funny that this name is linked to my country the Netherlands. However when I asked why this name was chosen they told me that they just loved the name. How funny is that! I wish you a wonderful X-Mas weekend and beyond! Talk soon!

images: Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs