22 July 2009

Dreamers into Doers contest


As you can see on the left hand column I have joined the 'Dreamers into Doers' contest by Marta Stewart. This contest is for entrepreneurial women across the globe. It will honour 2 women who have turned their passion into profession. This blog is a dream for me. I have the dream to create a real authority on travel, style and design. This platform will include daily international travel, style and design news, features, interviews, an online store, travel reviews and workshops (from) all around the world. I hope this contest will help me to follow my dreams and my profession as a worldwide editor. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas.




Lise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs