20 July 2009

Search for a new netbook

Samsung NC20
Apple Macbook Air

I'm searching for a new netbook. You know an ultralight and stylish PC that can come with me anywhere. I am currently one of those chicks with a very large Micromaxx laptop that has the weight of a normal stand alone PC....;-) So I have been browsing the web to get an idea of what is currently being offered. Here are my finds. Please let me know if you have any experience with those netbooks.

I’ve compiled a shortlist of notebooks for those also looking for one. I’m not sure what I’ll end up with… If you have additional suggestions please comment below and I’ll revise this post to include your link too. Thank you!

Apple Macbook Air (image above)

This is the thinnest laptop ever. No DVD, no UMTS connection, only 2 USB ports. I love the style, only 1,36 kilo.


Samsung NC20 (image above)
price: 1599 (EUR)
12 inch screen, complete hardware, 1 gigabit internal memory160 gigabit harddisk. Battery lasts for 4 hours.
price: 499 (EUR

Sony Vaio VGN TT21WN
Sony is well known when it comes to the design of laptops. This notebook is not exeption to this rule. It's black and beautiful. Only 1,27 kilo, 4 gig internal memory and 128 gig harddisk.
Price: 2399 (EUR)

images via: Laptop Review
And as soon I have found a new netbook, I will search for a beautiful laptop bag via Decor8. Holly from Decor8 compiled a very extensive list with beautiful bags. Thank Holly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs