17 August 2009

Beautiful DAY

















As you might have noticed via my earlier blogposts I love the Scandinavian style. Today I would like to introduce another Danish brand to you. DAY Birger et Mikkelsen. This innovative Danish brand was created in 1997 with the sole aim of creating exquisite design. Using the inspiration of the ethnic cultures of Asia as a starting point, the label infuses each piece with the sumptuous feel of vintage glamour and playful personality. Head designer Michala Weisneck blends her luxury experience at Christian Lacroix, Cacharel and Christian Dior with uniquely Scandinavian, functional tailoring. They have just launced their new Autumn Winter collection in store. See above the first press images.
Next week I will be traveling to Copenhagen in Denmark to collect some winter items. If you have any tips for spots to visit while in CPH, please leave me a comment. It's been a long while sinse I've been in this beautiful city. Thanks in advance!!!
images: via DAY press department

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs