23 January 2010

Have a fabulous weekend!



My lovely bloggers. What are your plans for the weekend? My fiance and I have a celebration for his birthday this weekend. Last night we went out for diner at Ivy. This is one of the latest hotspots here in Rotterdam. The modern interior is just the starting point. We decided to take the five course menu. In addition we gave the sommelier a free hand and asked him to sample the wines with the multiple courses. What an experience I must admit! Recently Ivy acquired a Michelin Star rating and chef Francois Geurds was given the Promise of the Year 2010 award by Gault Milau.  So we are quiet curious what kind of experience we can expect. And today we celebrate a party with the whole family. So I need to get prepared! Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs