10 February 2010

IKEA KLIPPAN Loveseat


Have you seen the latest KLIPPAN Loveseat cover? This design is made by Lisa Bengtsson. She is a Swedish designer and she created this special edition of the Klippan couch for IKEA. What do you think of this design? Please leave me your comments below. Thanks for all your inspiration!

It is just unbelievable that the KLIPPAN has been around for 30 years. The same sofa, different covers. I'm lovin' it!


You can find a full size image at IKEA fans

via: Elle Interior

3 comments:

V.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V.D. said...

This sofa is hideous, but I kinda like it anyway. I would not buy it, but the right person could make it work. I do like to see Ikea selling something other than the standard solid color sofas though. I've been looking for printed slip covers for my sofa and haven't had much luck.

-Victoria D.

Unknown said...

Where can I buy this?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs