15 April 2011

TIME FOR TULIPS


Hello friends! I'm back home. Sorry that I left you without any post in the last few days. I've been on the road almost every day this week and I didn't had the chance to blog. If you are a frequent reader of my blog you know that I was traveling to London this week for the Decorate Book Launch with Holly Becker. I must admit it was an awesome event. I met a lot of bloggers and we had so much fun. This weekend I will share my full story: 24 hours in London with you.

Today I'm inspired and happily surprise with the cover page of the Dutch newspaper Volkskrant. Look at these lovely tulips. This is the grab your tulip garden in Marnesse a city up north in Holland. You can grab your own tulips for EUR 1,25. They have more than 300.000 tulips on 1 field and you can choose from 50 different models. I'd love to go there and grab my own bunch of spring.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS INITATIVE? DO YOU HAVE SIMILAR PROJECTS IN YOUR COUNTRY?

images: Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs