9 April 2011

TRAVEL INSPIRATION: ARABIC INFLUENCES

Hi lovelies,  how are you? Do you enjoy the spring time in your country? Today was a lovely, bright and sunny day here in Rotterdam. We went out shopping and it was just great. Today I'd like to take you on a trip to Tanger in Morocco. This is the Hotel Nord Pinus. A stylish design hotel with arabic influences. I love the subtle use of the stunning sea view.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PLACE?

Enjoy your weekend as much as you can! I will be back on Monday.
images: Hotel Pinus-Nord

Please Note: I found this hotspot in the lovely book. Favourite Hotels from Taschen. The link below is associated with my Amazon store where you can purchase it. If you purchase the book, I earn 6% of the book total.


4 comments:

Maria said...

What a great hotspot. I love this subtle arabic style!
Enjoy your weekend!

Maria

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I think I could enjoy a great meal on that terrace and those doors are amazing! I'd love to be able to add those to my collection of door pictures from my travels - hopefully I'll get there eventually! :)

Cynthia@Beach Coast Style said...

ohhh I love this space anything near the water and it's love for me!

Oliver @ Sabi Style said...

Wow! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs