Here are five things that I could recommend for Paris:
1. Stroll around in Jardin de Luxembourg. It's a beautiful urban garden
2. Enjoy an afternoon or a day in Le Marais, hip and happening you'll love the design and fashion stores like Zadig and Voltaire, Ben Simon, Autour du Monde etc.
3. Visit the Museum Caravalet to discover more about the history of Paris
4. Take a seat on a bench or lay down in the grass of Place des Vosges. It's one of the most beautiful squares in Paris
5. Enjoy the good food. The French know what eating culture really means. Here are some suggestions for good restaurants: Cojean, Chez Leon, Mama Shelter (sunday Brunch)
If you want more tips about Paris, please read My Little Paris. This is a lovely website with loads of inspiration. They even have a lovely book out now. You can order it here: My Little Paris
Q. HAVE YOU BEEN IN PARIS? WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT PARIS? I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS!
images: Lise M for Urban Style Vibes*