25 July 2011

IMAGINE...

Good Morning lovelies! How are you? Are you ready for some summer vibes? I can't wait to start my holiday later this week. I only have 2 days to work and then I will enjoy my long holiday. Imagine to see the sundowning in the sea!! Just stunning! We will travel to Portugal to enjoy some sun, sea and good Portugese food. The image above was made @ the Beach in Holland. Later this week I will share some more summer vibes with you here on the blog. In addition I have a lovely give-away for you in mind which will be announced tomorrow so please stay tuned. Enjoy  your new week!

1 comment:

Tiina said...

verybody's going on holidays now... excep me ofcourse, I'm just working :)
AND, everyone seems to go to Portugal! That's great, I can't wait to see the pictures later on.

Have a fabulous week Lise!

tiina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs