21 September 2011

VOTE FOR MARISKA MEIJERS

Hello friends, how are you? Are you ready to kick-start the autumn season? Although I love to live in summer all year this season will bring me some new vibes. I've just started my own business and it feels like a fresh start. I just decorated my home office and in addition I'm also planning to add some new colors and accessories to my home. But before I show you my home changes and tell you more about my business I'd love to share some news about Mariska Meijers. I fist met Mariska Meijers at Meet the Blogger in Amsterdam. She is a wonderful and inspiring lady and a great talent when it comes to home design. Her colors make me happy and her design develop towards the next level. And guess what: this lady is now nominated for the Apartment Therapy Design Showcase. You can vote for undiscovered, new design for the home and she can win a great prize with loads of recognition for her work. Read more about the showcase here and please do not forget to vote for this Dutch Design talent if you like.
This Saturday I will meet Mariska again on the Dutch Woonbeurs. The interior design tradeshow in Amsterdam. More about that next week. Keep you posted!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs