19 October 2011

JUST AROUND THE CORNER


It's Wednesday already, wow this week is rushing out of my hands...Do you know that feeling. I had a very busy week working on different projects for my new business. In addition I started the first talks with sponsors for the next Meet the Blogger event in Amsterdam. So exiting! I also planned a trip to Barcelona in January 2011 but I can't give you the details yet as this will be a surprise for my loved one sssst...;-) But if you have any tips for Barcelona you are more than welcom to share them here.
Back to reality. Today I came across a wonderful place, a B&B in Belgium. As you are a frequent reader of this blog you might have noticed that I'm crushed on Belgium and it is so close from Rotterdam where I live. You can even stay there for  one or two nights and have a wonderful holiday feeling. This old shipyard is definitely a blast! The B&B Tielrode is part of an art galery by jewelry designer Sophie Lachaart and painter Luc d'Hanis. The decoration is minimalistic with great a eye for design. I would love to spent one or more nights in this beautiful place. Who knows one day...



images: The Designer Pad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs