19 December 2009

X-Mas inspiration part 4: Victor & Rolf

Happy weekend lovely readers! What are you up to this weekend? I have a busy weekend! Today I went out shopping with my friend Claire in The Hague. We had lunch in the lovely Deluca bar and after that we did some X-Mas shopping. Tonight we'll have a pre-X-Mas party with our friends. But before I leave you for the rest of the weekend I would like to share some lovely decoration ideas that I came across today: Dutch designers duo Victor & Rolf created a X-Mas collection for the Dutch department store de Bijenkorf. This lovely collection in black and white is inspired by fairytales. I just bought some of the decoration items. They are so lovely! What do you think?






source: de Bijenkorf

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs