1 June 2011

TODAY I WANT TO BE IN GREECE....(VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES)

How are you today? DO you enjoy the long weekend? It's a public holiday here in Holland so we have a few days off. I will travel to the south of Holland today to visit my family. But before I leave you I'd like to share the beautiful blue tones from Greece with you. This is the Theoxenia Hotel at the isle of Mykonos.
The Mykonos Theoxenia Design Hotel has ranged among the top cosmopolitan locations on the Aegean for over forty years. The unique exterior has recently been complemented by a discreetly luxurious 60s glam interior-design makeover, both recreating the hotel's original strong identity while communicating a powerfully modern design statement. 






By the way, it;s time to think about your holiday plans for this summer. Do you already hava any  plans? Would you like to spend your holidays in this luxury retreat? 







1 comment:

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

That place is gorgeous. I notice the turquoise interior matches the colour of the pool, nice. I am so ready for some hot summer weather. Carol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs