22 June 2011

TODAY I WANT TO BE IN...FORMENTERA(VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)

It's official now: It's summer time! I can't wait to start my long holiday. I will end my job in the corporate world at the end of July. Yay! And then it's time for some summer vibes. Imagine to be on the stunning island of Formentera. Today I love this summer stylish place. The owners renovated this house to make it a relaxed an stylish place. I especially love the wooden ceilings.
                                      Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PLACE?
images: Nuevo Estilo

4 comments:

Stacey said...

i'm coming with you! beautiful location!

Barbara@HausDesign said...

Love it! And congrats on leaving the corporate world - curious what you're jumping into next!!! :)

runa said...

Wow,what beautiful locations!!!Want to go there!!!!!

Unknown said...

Formentera is one of the most beautiful places on earth - I recently visited on a yoga retreat and totally fell in love with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs