4 June 2011

A ROOM WITH A VIEW...(VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)


Hello Sweethearts! Happy weekend! I hope you will enjoy the touch of the sun on your skin. Be happy and enjoy wathever you may do. Today I'd love to treat you with a wonderful home with a view in Australia. This Queensland style home is just a beauty. It's located in the Byron Bay hinterland. Imagine to have such a gorgeous veranda and a swimming pool to die for. By the way I love the styling with all the pattern cushion. Do you know which brand they are?.And what do you think about this place? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
By the way this house is for sale. Click here while it lasts.


Via: Desire to Inspire

2 comments:

JOE. D said...

Heh Lise .. hope you are feeling better and your energy is back.

This house was featured in one of the Australian mags about 4 years ago (from memory). I still have the mag as I saw it the other day while looking for bathroom ideas (not from this house but from the same mag).

If you really want to know about the cushions I'll try and find it again and email you OK.

Have a wonderful weekend (-:

Wendy said...

great house! wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs