18 June 2011

HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND!

Hello friends, HAPPY WEEKEND! Oh what a week. I'm so glad we can start the weekend now. I need some time to relax, shop and sleep. In addition I will work together with Holly and Janneke on the last preparations for the Meet the Blogger even in Amsterdam next week. Can you imagine that we have more than 100 home, design and lifestyle bloggers together in 1 room in Amsterdam! I'm so exited about that! What started as an idea in January is now a complete event with lovely speakers and sponsors. I hope it will be a good event for networking, sharing ideas and have some fun.  What about you? Are you looking forward to the event? Or any plans for the weekend?

image: H&M Home

2 comments:

Lau de Casalil said...

Of course I'm very excited by metting you all next week in Dam... it'gonna be Fab!! have a nice wet weekend too in the while!

vosgesparis said...

Yes! I am so looking forward to this... also wondering if we recognize each other haha.. I only know very few bloggers in real life ;) But it is gonna be fun for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs