22 January 2011

HAVE A DELICIOUS WEEKEND...(VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)

My dear friends. I wish you a wonderful weekend!! Any exiting plans?? First of all I would like to thank you for visiting Urban Style Vibes* this week. Your sweet comments and e-mails are fantastic. I've read many blogs but unfortunately I was not able to comment on all your lovely posts but I must admit you really made my week!!!  This weekend we will have my 84 old grand-mother and my parents over for diner at our place and I will prepare a tarte tatin as a desert. A tarte tatin is an upside down apple pie. I found  a lovely recipe from Jamie Oliver. Click here to see the full recipe.

Q. WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS THIS WEEKEND?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs