14 January 2011

HELP: MY SEARCH FOR NEW CHAIRS...

Today I need your help. I'm in the mood for some redecoration in my home but I don't want to spent too much money on it because we might move to another place next year and at that time we might buy some new furniture that fits the casa, you know..So I'm seriously looking for new dining table chairs. We have a teak table (as shown above) but I don't like the chairs anymore. I feel they don't fit our interior which is based on natural colors with a modern twist (see below a glimpse of our living). We have a wooden floor, brown couches and white cabinets, shutters and lamps. Coming across many chairs all over the place isn't helping. However I came across some I really liked.

Please let me know what you think! You always give me the best tips and advice when it comes to decoration and redesign.
                                                                     a glimpse of our home...
And here are the chairs I liked so far:
The wonderful chairs of Philip Starck or...
                                                       Stunning Vitra chairs...or...

Lovely butterfly chairs..or...


The famous and gorgeous Panton Chairs..or..

2 comments:

Tina said...

Lovely to see some photos from your own home. Looks beautiful! I would go for the 'butterfly chairs', but in white laquer! Simple and good looking design!

JOE. D said...

Hi Lise. Your place looks great. Love the shutters .. and the boards .. and the couch!! I would go with the darker chairs. More moody and would make the table look nice too.

Have a great weekend (-:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs