27 January 2011

SAVE THE DATE: MEET THE BLOGGER EVENT AMSTERDAM

It's Thursday evening and I realize that have not been able to post the last few days. Today I would love to share a dream with you. Yes, I have a big DREAM! Last week I mentioned already that I would loooooove to meet you all this year. That's why I want to tell you about my idea for a Meet the Blogger event.


I'm organizing 2 Meet the Blogger events this year. The first event will be held in AMSTERDAM in the summer of 2011. Date will be fixed as soon as possible. The idea of a 'Meet The Bloggers' event is that we try to get as much as possible bloggers together on this date. We will meet in the lovely Story Hotel. The program will include some short presentation for fellow bloggers to inspire. And we will also invite some inspiring brands to join to the event. 

I have already contacted some lovely bloggers across the globe and the first reactions are so positive. I'm so exited!!! To get it all started I need someone to create a ' Meet the Blogger' logo, so that we can promote this event together via social media. If you are a designer and you want to create a simple, stylish logo, please let me know. I also need some enthousiastic people who want to work on the program. 

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS EVENT? DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US?










PS.I'm inspired by this lovely new canvases from Made by Girl. You can order these affordable prints here.

print via madebygirl

3 comments:

Rikke@DDDesign said...

Wow, I love the idea. As a live near Stockholm I will definitely join this event.

XO

Rikke

Tina said...

I think it´s a brilliant idea and I could absolutely see myself as a visitor of the Stockholm Blogger Event!
Once the logo is done I would love to share with my small group of readers. I´m sure several would be interested!
Happy weekend!

lillelykke said...

Keep me posted. If there's money there's definately a will.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs