31 January 2012

HOME SWEET HOME

Hello friends, I'm back home and almost ready to give you an update on my trip to Barcelona. I can already reveal that the weather was amazing. Sunshine and about 19 celcius. I'm usually blogging about home and lifestyle but today I'd love to make an exception to that rule and share my new healthy addiction with you: GREEN SMOOTHIES You might think that this looks great but tastes awful but that is not true. This is such a healthy treat in the morning. This green smoothie is made from Orange Juice, 1 Banana, 50gram baby spinache and a bit of coconut oil and coconut water. It's a wonderful treat to start your day.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU MAKE SMOOTHIES? ANY TIPS?

image: Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs