2 January 2012

TODAY I WANT TO BE IN..BRASIL (VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)

Hello friends, are you already back to normal life after the festive 'season'? I've already started 2012 again and I have so much to share with you. Today I'd love to take you to a lovely Unesco heritage village in Brasil: Paraty. It's a lovely place to visit. I went there a few years ago and want to go back as soon as possible. Today I'm daydreaming about this lovely place from architect Marcio Kogan. This house made out of concrete is a true blast! The residents arrive by boat. After stepping out onto the sand a metalic bridge positioned over a crystal-lined reflecting pool leas to a set of stairs connecting to the lower floor.




via: The Contemporist

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs