16 January 2012

TODAY I WANT TO BE IN...NEW YORK (VIA URBAN STYLE VIBES*)

Good Morning! Welcome to the new week. What are your plans? I have a busy schedule ahead but I love it! Today I'd love to travel to New York City with you. If you are a frequent reader of my blog you know how much I love this vibrant city. So much to discover, so little time. Browsing the internet I came across this lovely Nu Hotel in Brooklyn. 'Nu' means 'now' in Dutch but I'm not sure if that is what it's meant to be;-) Anyway I love this clean and comfortable place with lovely industrial details and a fresh and contemporary look.

Q. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PLACE? WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAY HERE? 




via: Nu Hotels

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs