10 January 2012

TODAY I WANT TO BE IN...NEW YORK VIA AIRBNB

Good morning friends! An early bird catches the worm. I woke up early today so I have some extra time to share new hotspots with you. Today I want to take you to New York City. It's one of my favourite hotspots in the world and I prefer to go back every year if possible. This year I'm planning a visit in May for Blogfest 2012 In my search for a unique place to stay I came across this unique designer apartment via airbnb. If you want to see the full description of this apartment click here. I'm sure you know Airbnb. It's a wonderful source of unique places across the globe where you can stay in someone elses house or apartment. I especially like the idea to meet new people and get to know the destination more personal via this lovely portal. I'm also thinking about the possibility to offer my own apartment on this site one day.




images: Airbnb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs