29 May 2010

Happy weekend!


Finally the weekend is here! For all my readers in de US I wish you a wonderful, long Memorial Day Weekend! I had a tough time this week getting back into the normal work rhythm. I still 'suffer' from my jetlag after my trip to the Far East. However it's getting better day by day:-). This weekend my parents will come and see us here in Rotterdam to celebrate my belate birthday. So I will be in the kitchen today to prepare a Rhubarb Upside Down cake. I found this recipe in Martha Stewarts' magazine Living. Click here to see the full recipe and more Rhubarb delights.


Q. What are your plans for the weekend?

image via Martha Stewart

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs