2 July 2010

Happy weekend friends!


My dear friends, how are you today? I'm so exited after my trip to Brussel. I just got home this afternoon I have met lovely people and found lots of inspiration, stories, photo's and videos which I will be sharing with you next week! I hope you have a fantastic weekend. We have just start the weekend here with a wonderful celebration. The Dutch Football team won against Brasil. Can you imagine. It's big party in our country now. Tomorrow I will be off for the weekend. We go up north in Holland to sail our boat. I will be back on Monday but don't worry I have prepared some lovely posts for you in the meantime!

Q What are your plans for the weekend?

image via: Cote Maison

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs