28 September 2009

Happy Monday!




Hi Lovely readers across the globe. It's Monday again and I'm so happy because I have a day off today. That's why I did some shopping in my hometown Rotterdam today. It's good to see that there is a lot of lovely autumn/winter fashion in store now. So tonight I will rearrange my wardrobe, including my new stuff so that I'm ready for the new season. Above you see some lovely images of the Marimekko Autumn/Winter collection. Marimekko Corporation is a leading Finnish textile and clothing design company that was established in 1951. The company designs, manufactures and markets high-quality clothing, interior decoration textiles, bags and other accessories under the Marimekko brand, both in Finland and abroad. You might already know this brand from it's popular flower design. Nowaday they are even selling Marimekko's clothes. Have a lovely week and enjoy reading Urban Style Vibes!!

X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are some fascinating items. I love the variety of urban styles: from mens urban clothing to architecture and designer duds. Very interesting posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs