25 September 2009

Happy weekend!





Hi everyone! How are you. I'm a bit tired after a busy week... Yesterday I went out with my best friends to discuss the 'goals' for the rest of 2009 and evaluated what we did so far. I can tell you that it was a lot of fun. We had diner at the beautiful Italian Restaurant Oliva in Rotterdam. And of course we shared our thoughts on the future. This all in co-operation with excellent food and Prosecco. So tonight I made a reservation for some recovery with a glass of rose;-) I hope to be fit again by tomorrow. Last but not least I would like to share some beautiful images of the Dutch Designer Piet Boon. His Piet Boon Zone collection is awesome. I just love the 'Heit' chair on the first image. What do you think of it? I wish you all a wonderful weekend! Take care!

Lise M.

images: Piet Boon Zone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs