21 September 2009

Lovely Monday!





Hi everyone? How are you on this lovely Monday? I'm having my first Nespresso Latte Machiato this morning and I enjoy the late summer sun coming in here. Did you enjoy the weekend? I sure did. We had a diner with family yesterday. I love to cook for friends and family. It's a lot of work, but it's also a lot of joy! So today, I'm fall in love with a beautiful commercial like kithen that combines brushed steel with vintage leather. The kitchen is built in an old pasta factory in Marseille, France. They’ve done a great job of maintaining the original elements of the factory, as well as the industrial aesthetic inherent to the bones of the space.

via: Loft Life

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs