10 November 2009

Beach House



Today I'm dreaming of this beach house. Isn't this a lovely spot? I would love to have my own beach house soon. Imagine to have the sea in front of you every day! That must be so relaxing!! I think I have this strong feeling for the beach and the sea because I was 'made' born and raised close to the sea here in Holland. Do you live close to the beach? And what would you like to have in your neighbourhood? Please leave me your comments.

(I found this image via the beautiful blog Oliveaux. Thanks for sharing Janny)

1 comment:

Kelly M. said...

Wow this is awesome! Do you know where this is? Such an inspiring house! Thanks for sharing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs