12 October 2009

A new week






Hi there! It's Monday again. Time flies when having fun during the weekend? How was your weekend? I had a great weekend with my family in Belgium. The country side is just lovely this time of the year and we had some time to relax and had a good diner together.



And now I'm back on track this morning. Today I would like to introduce another lovely homewear brand to you: Chilewich. Chilewich is a lovely brand by Sandy Chilewhich. She creates lovely pieces of woven vynil such as rugs, little placemats and bathmats. She also sells wall coverage. This wall coverage is also being used in upscale hotels such as the Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton. I am happy to share some of her beautiful items with you. I just love her natural, sustainable style. What do you think? You can leave your ideas below.

1 comment:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

I have 6 Chilewich placemats and they are awesome. They are 5 years old and still look brand new. Got them in a little California town called Cambria on our anniversary. Highly recommend this brand. Thanks for the post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs