9 June 2010

Barcelona on a budget

Today it's time for a trip to Barcelona. Barcelona is one of my favourite cities in the world. Do you know why? Barcelona has the perfect mix: a metropole with a touch of sea, culture and a lot of Spanish vibes. And by the way Barcelona has some great design hotels under EUR 100. Together with my new sponsor Escapio and with the help of my Twitter friends I selected some of my favourites. Here is my top 5.

1. Hotel Praktik Rambla

2. Hotel Omm


3. BCN Apartments

4. ABAC Hotel & Restaurant

5. Hotel Vincci Maritimo


If you know any good Design hotels on a budget in Barcelona, please let me know and I will add them to this shortlist.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

1 comment:

Jane (aka the girl in the brick house) said...

I'm very keen to go to Barcelona! Hotel #5 looks nice ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs