29 June 2010

Brussels Calling!

I'll soon be off again to Brussels in Belgium for a few days. I have a interesting meeting in the recently renovated Square meeting center. In the evenings I will live life to the max in this wonderful city. I'm exited because this trip will also give me inspiration and I will meet a lot of people that will be able to help me to develop Urban Style Vibes* to the next level.


If you'd like to drop some tips here I'd really appreciate it and I know others who also appreciate your ideas too! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Caroline@Paris said...

You go girl! It seems you are traveling a lot. What will be your next destination? Please let me know when you are in Paris so we could meet up!

Caroline

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs