3 June 2010

Travel addict


My dears! How are you today? Are you in for the next trip with Urban Style Vibes* I must admit i came home from my wonderful trip to the Far east last weekend and guess I'm already hungry for my next trip.  Yes I guess I am a travel addict;-) Is there any medicine for this addiction. Yes, I guess so! Browsing the internet gives me a lot of inspiration where to go. Today we go on a trip to Mexico. This lovely hotel @ Los Cabos (image above) Mexico is a real treat for the eye.

And what about this one?

Deseo Design Hotel

Tomorrow I will start planning my trips for the rest of 2010. I will keep you posted!! Do you have any suggestions for me where to go next?

images: via Design Hotels

1 comment:

Carole said...

Hi Lise, I've only been back a few hours from Corfu and already I'm thinking of the next trip.
No, there is no cure to this addiction of ours!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs