15 June 2010

Nice Rice


Today I'm inspired by the lovely Danish homewear brand Rice. They offer the cutest and mostly affordable homewear with style I've ever seen. In addition they help people in need while selling these beautiful homewear items. Need I say more? Please check out their website and decide for yourself. Here in Holland we also have an affordable homewear brand called HEMA but I asume Rice is even better and more sophisticated. 

Click here to view the Autumn Winter 2010 Magazine 











Q. Do you know Rice and HEMA? Please share your experiences below.

3 comments:

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I am in total agreement. I just discovered Rice recently and have fallen madly in love. So fun!

Ludmila {CreamyLife.com} said...

Awww, love these bright colors! Exactly how I like! xoxo

Jane (aka the girl in the brick house) said...

Cute stuff - love the cushions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs