2 June 2010

Time for new bed linen?

It's almost summer now here in Holland and that makes me happy! The days are longer and the temperature is rising. This time of the year is the best one if you ask me;-) The fresh and green nature also inspires me to clean and refresh my home. Today I'm loving the new collection bed linen from Zara Home. But now they have created such a fresh collection that it is hard to choose for me which one to order?

The quality of Zara Home bed linen is very good. I have a few of these sets. I washed them many times but they are still good.






Q. Which one would you choose?


images via: Zara Home

3 comments:

graziela said...

So cute!

Kisses

jules @ The Diversion Project said...

no.1 or no.3 would be my cup of tea. love that colour combination of vivid green and fuschia.

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

I like #2, 3, or 4 the best, but they're all so pretty and cheerful. Love the combo of green and yellow or green and pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs