5 August 2010

TRAVELISTA TIME

My dears, I'm packing my bags for my trips in the next few weeks. I must admit we have a busy schedule but I love it! It's always a pleasure and an honour to be able to travel to new parts of the world. Although I love my home and city it's even more beautiful when you return after an amazing trip. Do you know that feeling?


So, what are my plans so far?


1. Next week we will be traveling to Belgium to meet up with some friends. We will stay with them for a few days and we have booked a lovely design hotel in Belgium.








2. I'm also planning a short visit to Copenhagen. I would love to meet up with some Danish home wear brands and I'm invited by Tine K home for their showroom end of August.
3. In September or October we will be traveling to Malaga in Spain. Some of our friends have relocated to this sunny place in the south of Spain so we would love to celebrate life with them for a week or so.


If you have any suggestions for affordable B&B's or design hotels on the locations mentioned above, please leave me a note. Thanks so much!


And in the meantime lovely Kelly from Fabulous Creative will work on the redesign of Urban Style Vibes* so in a few weeks from now you will see a complete stylish make-over of this blog:-))) I'm so curious what it will look like. I just can't wait to see it!


Q. Do you have any travel plans for this summer? 


images by Lise M. for Urban Style Vibes* and hotel images: claude mekens en gerard van rafelghem

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hope you´ll have a great trip! Sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog ranking

Home & Garden Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites

Home & Garden Blogs